The Explosion of an Electronic Cigarette Forced the Evacuation of a Railway Station in London
The explosion of an electronic cigarette has led to the evacuation of a railway station in London, Nova informs.
It's about the Euston railway station, where people were moved out of the reach of the incident. An investigation is underway, police said in the British capital. The police stressed that everything points to a small explosion that is supposed to be caused by an electronic cigarette in a bag. No people were injured in the incident.
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City
- » Nineteen People Died in an Explosion at a Factory in China
- » A Passenger Plane Crashed near Pretoria
- » See a Giant Iceberg Fall Into the Sea (Video)