The Cabinet Allocated Another BGN 1.2M for the Border Fence with Turkey
The Government approved additional costs for the budget of the Council of Ministers for 2017 at the amount of BGN 1 224 000 for the construction of the fence along Bulgarian border with Turkey, reported bTV.
The money will be used for the part of the fence along the Tundzha River on the territory of Haskovo District.
Implementation funds are provided through cost restructuring or transfer to the central budget for 2017.
- » U.S. and Bulgarian Navy Servicemen Participated in Joint Exercise in Varna
- » Israeli F-16S: A Possible Upgrade to the Bulgarian Air Force
- » US Plans to Upgrade Military Bases in Romania, Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Navy Will Receive New Motorboats for $2 million as a Donation from US
- » Trump Gives $717 Billion Defense Bill a Green Light.
- » US, Allies Train for Enemies Big and Small in Bulgaria