Bulgarian Antoni Ivanov Wins the Bronze Medal at the World Junior Swimming Championships in U.S.
18-year-old Bulgarian Antoni Ivanov has won the bronze medal at the World Junior Swimming Championships in U.S., reported bTV.
The event was held on the campus of Indiana University.
Ivanov was born in Veliko Tarnovo, and holds several swimming records, including one European and yesterday’s world title.
Ivanov recently told the press that he is considering earning an undergraduate degree in the U.S. at one of three state universities – Texas, Alabama or North Carolina.
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing
- » Croatia Becomes Smallest Nation to Reach World Cup Final since 1950
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Real Madrid for Juventus as 'New Chapter' Begins