Three International Companies Want to Invest in Belene Nuclear Power Plant
Three international companies want to invest in Belene Nuclear Power Plant. This was declared by Minister Temenuzhka Petkova who, today, announced the start of the construction of the National Radioactive Waste Repository in Belene. Reports BNT.
Minister Petkova along with the chief of State company “Radioactive waste' Dilyan Petrov made a symbolic first dig with a shovel for the repository.
- » Bulgaria Becomes Part of the Common European Electricity Market
- » Energy Expert: These 11 km from Balkan Stream are Extremely Important for Bulgaria
- » The Construction of the Balkan Stream Gas Pipeline Through Bulgaria Has Started (Video)
- » Agreements For Financing the Gas Connection Bulgaria - Greece Are Signed
- » Belene NPP Project to Be Licensed by the End of the Year
- » The Sixth Unit of Kozloduy NPP Will Receive a License for another 10 Years