Aleksandar Vucic goes on a Visit to Brussels
Serbia's President Aleksandar Vucic will respond to the invitation of European diplomacy chief Federico Mogherini on Aug. 31 to visit Brussels, reported Kurier, quoted by BTA.
Mogherini invited Vucic and Kosovo President Hashim Thaci to a meeting in Brussels. The meeting should be an exchange of views on the continuation of the dialogue to normalize the relations between Belgrade and Pristina in the light of the July agreement when "preparing for a new phase in the dialogue" was agreed. Mogherini and the two presidents will also look at the implementation of the treaties that have been achieved so far in the dialogue, said from the European Commission.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit