Plovdiv will have a New Archaeological Site
When tourists in Plovdiv visit the Old Town in organized way, they usually go through Tsar Ivan Shishman Street. Buses stop right next to the East Gate - a frozen archaeological site that is periodically cleaned of parasitic greenery, but in the rest of the time, no one is visiting it. And this is a remarkable place connected with the history of the ancient city, which contains interesting finds and gives a rich field of fantasy.
- » The Great Basilica of Plovdiv was Built on an Older Temple
- » Archeologists Find Remains of Roman-era Temple in Egypt
- » BGN 100,000 were Granted for the Continuation of the Archaeological Excavations of Heraclea Sintica
- » This 3,000-Year-Old Horse Got a Human-Style Burial
- » Archaeologists Find the Biggest Ancient Child Sacrifice
- » 13-year-old Boy Unearths Lost Treasure of 10th Century Danish King