Man Shot Two People in a US library
Two people were killed and four injured after a man entered a public library in the US city of Clovis, New Mexico, and opened fire. The gunner is arrested, he surrendered after police arrived in the building, local authorities said, quoted by Reuters.
It is unclear what are the motives of the young man who, in witness testimonies quoted by a local newspaper, entered the library and started shooting in the air. Clovis has a population of 40,000, located about 300 kilometers east of Albuquerque, not far from the Texas border. About eight miles from Clovis there is an Air Force Base.
- » Indonesian Teen Raped by her Brother is Jailed for Abortion
- » Passion Crime: Mafia Uses Young Bulgarian Girls to Trap Drunk Tourists
- » At Least 14 People Shot in Toronto and Shooter is Dead
- » The Police Found the Body of a Missing Polish Tourist in Pomorie
- » Three Bulgarians were Detained for for a Theft in Skopje
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia