The State Will Finance Four In Vitro Procedures
Annually, the state will allocate nearly BGN 3 million more to finance another in vitro procedure, reported BGNES.
"The deepening negative demographic trends in Bulgaria require the implementation of a set of measures in the long run, which in their turn form the demographic policy of the country. Some of these measures are related to the promotion of fertility, one of the priorities being to support people with reproductive problems, " said the Health Minister.
The Center for Assisted Reproduction believes that people with reproductive problems who will apply for a fourth in vitro procedure will be around 450. And about 1,000 a year will be those who would benefit from 4 embryo-transfer experiments. The provision concerns 33 healthcare establishments in the country that specialize in assisted reproduction.
The funds needed to provide a fourth attempt are estimated at around BGN 2 250 000.
- » EU Health Commissioner: The Measures taken by Bulgaria on Rinderpest are Strictly in Line with the EC’s Recommendations
- » Bulgaria Reports Another Case of Ovine Rinderpest
- » Dr. Ivayla Davidova, BFSA: The most Likely Cause of Rinderpest in Bulgaria is illegal Transportation of an Infected Animal from Turkey
- » New Outbreak of Bird Flu in Dobrich
- » Protest in Sofia Against the Euthanasia of Healthy Animals in Strandzha
- » Plovdiv Hospital is Threatened to remain without Electricity