27 People Were Evacuated From Vlahi Village Due to the Wild Fires
The evacuation of the people from the village of Vlahi is over. As a result of the actions taken in the village, 27 people were evacuated, reported BGNES.
On the fifth day the big fire over Kresna gorge continues to burn. The evacuation of the Vlahi population began at 2 pm.
A state of emergency has been declared in the municipality. The strong wind has been making the situation complicated, experts reported.
There are hundreds of firefighters, military, forest officials and volunteers combating the flames.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow Expected in the Northwest, Rainfall to Ease Up
- » Innovative Graphene Method Redefines Concrete Recycling
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Snow Await Us
- » Bulgaria Shows Promise in Green Transition but Faces Challenges
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Minus Temperatures and Fog
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Colder with Snowfall in Some Regions