Bulgarian Minister of Economy: 'We are Starting an Action to Acquire 'Dunarit' Ammution Factory'
''The Ministry of Economy is starting active work on acquiring the ''Dunarit'' ammunition factory'', Minister Emil Karanikolov told journalists at a briefing.
''Charges against Dunarit's managing body have triggered a procedure for the cancelation of production licences, which would create a severe situation for the company and the entire military sector'', Karanikolov said, quoted by BGNES.
According to the official, the ministry is working for the acquisition of all debts so as to avoid insolvency or sale of the factory.
''The main purpose is to preserve the company and the jobs, which I guarantee will happen'', stated Karanikolov.
The loans of "Dunarit" currently amount to about BGN 67 million.
- » Velocity Announces Preliminary Economic Assessment for the Rozino Gold Project, Southeast Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria. Optimistic Yield Figures Pressured Prices for Sunseed
- » Bulgaria Expects Wheat Crop of 5.4 Million Tonnes, Enough for Country's Wheat Balance
- » Black Sea Sunseed Production Expected to Set a Record
- » Lavender Herb Production Reducing Poverty in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Rapeseed Market was Quite Active Last Week due to Demand from EU