Paris Saint-Germain Secure the Signing of Kilyan Mbappe
One of the most commented players in the summer - Kilyan Mbappe, moved from Monaco to Pari Saint-Germain. The transfer must be finalized today, but according to the team, the striker will play this season with Parisians on a loan, with an option to buy him after the end of the season for EUR 180 million. That was the price that Monaco placed on the 18-year-old Mbappe.
The talented player was demanded from Real, Barcelona, Arsenal and others, which offered Monaco between EUR 100 and Eur 150 million.
During this summer transfer window "Paris Saint-Germain" bought Neymar from Barcelona, for EUR 222 million.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov
- » Marseille to Face Atletico Madrid in Europa League Final