Paris Saint-Germain Secure the Signing of Kilyan Mbappe
One of the most commented players in the summer - Kilyan Mbappe, moved from Monaco to Pari Saint-Germain. The transfer must be finalized today, but according to the team, the striker will play this season with Parisians on a loan, with an option to buy him after the end of the season for EUR 180 million. That was the price that Monaco placed on the 18-year-old Mbappe.
The talented player was demanded from Real, Barcelona, Arsenal and others, which offered Monaco between EUR 100 and Eur 150 million.
During this summer transfer window "Paris Saint-Germain" bought Neymar from Barcelona, for EUR 222 million.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Cristiano Ronaldo will not play in Saudi Arabia
- » World Cup: The Most Iconic Performances of All-Time
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem