More than 130 Britons Suffered from "Chemical Fog"
More than 130 people have visited a hospital in Eastern Sussex with complaints after being exposed to a strange fog on a local beach, bTV said.
The site was evacuated because of "chemical fog," but the police have not been able to find the source so far.
Local residents and tourists have sought medical attention because of difficulty breathing, watery eyes and vomiting. They claim there was a leak of chlorine.
Eyewitnesses say the dangerous fog has come from the sea. The police have warned residents in the surrounding area to keep their windows closed.
- » Turkey Decided to no longer Stop Syrian Refugees from Reaching Europe
- » Slovenia Requests the Return of Compulsory Military Service
- » The President of Mongolia is Quarantined after a Visit to China
- » There are Confirmed COVID-19 Cases in more than 50 Countries
- » Iranian Vice President Infected with COVID-19
- » IMF Warns - Zimbabwe is Facing a Humanitarian Crisis