More than 130 Britons Suffered from "Chemical Fog"
More than 130 people have visited a hospital in Eastern Sussex with complaints after being exposed to a strange fog on a local beach, bTV said.
The site was evacuated because of "chemical fog," but the police have not been able to find the source so far.
Local residents and tourists have sought medical attention because of difficulty breathing, watery eyes and vomiting. They claim there was a leak of chlorine.
Eyewitnesses say the dangerous fog has come from the sea. The police have warned residents in the surrounding area to keep their windows closed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » The US and Canada are Tracking Suspected Chinese Surveillance Balloons