The Arch of the Crimean Bridge is Currently being Mounted
In the Kerchen Strait began a massive operation on the assembly of the railway arch of the Crimean Bridge, BNT reported. It weighs 6,000 tons.
The placement is expected to last three days. The unique facilities will connect the peninsula with Russia. Moscow annexed the Crimea in March 2014. Two years later, the construction of the bridge began. The automobile movement on it is scheduled to start in 2018 and the train movement in 2019, says the national television.
- » More than 200,000 Czechs Have Gathered in Prague to Demand the Resignation of Billionaire Prime Minister Andrej Babiš
- » Estonia Will Host One of the World's Largest Cyber Defense Exercises
- » Most Americans Believe Donald Trump Should Be Removed from Office
- » France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
- » 45 Flights Were Delayed or Canceled in Moscow
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries