Strelbishte District in Sofia is Protesting Again
After last week, Bulgaria Blvd at the intersection with Petko Todorov Blvd and Geshov Blvd. was blocked for 15-20 minutes, the inhabitants of Strelbishte district are going to protest again - at 19:00 today (24 August). The reasons - the lack of visible development on the case with Parvan Toshev street blocked by the construction company NIKMI and are making specific requests to Sofia Municipality for actions.
The fundamental requirement is that the Sofia City Council immediately impose a moratorium (temporary ban) on the performance of any procedures concerning investment intentions for high-rise construction in residential neighborhoods and procedures concerning intentions for construction in real estate with green area status. In this respect, there is an insistence on Mayor Yordanka Fandakova to ask the National Assembly to accept the same moratorium on Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend