Deadline For Bids For Bulgarian EU Presidency’s Website Expires Today
The deadline for submission of bids for the development of the website of the Bulgarian EU Council presidency expires today, the ministry in charge of the presidency said, quoted by Frog News.
Bids can be submitted by 17:30.
The website is expected to cost BGN 70,000 without VAT. This includes the development of a website and a mobile app, providing hosting and streaming.
The site of the Ministry will be moved to www.bg-eupresidency.gov.bg. The Presidency's website will be in four languages - Bulgarian, English, French and German, and will be tailored to the needs of people with disabilities.
The site will be the main source of information related to the presidency, intended for journalists, the general public as well as for practitioners and experts. It will feature a calendar with the details of all events during the Presidency.
The website is intended be the main source of information about the presidency in the first half of 2018. It will display a timetable of events and will allow the public to watch live the open debates.
It could be found on www.eu2018bg.bg from December 1, 2017.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov
- » EC Opens Infringement Proceedings against 19 EU Member States, Including Bulgaria