The United States Said they Would not Allow Venezuela to Collapse
The United States will not allow Venezuela to collapse, assured Vice President Mike Pence, quoted by the France press and BNT.
Pence warned that such a collapse would endanger all the countries from the Western Hemisphere. It would lead to an increase in drug trafficking with lethal consequences, he argued in a speech to 600 people in a Catholic church in Miami, Florida, where the Venezuelan community has a strong presence.
"Working with our allies in the Latin American region, the United States will face and defeat all those who dare threaten our well-being," said Pence. The US Vice President made a recent tour of Latin America. One of the main topics of his talks was precisely the Venezuelan crisis, where at least 125 people were killed since the start of opposition protests against President Nicholas Maduro in April.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Who are this year’s Nobel Peace Prize winners
- » Day 226 of the Invasion of Ukraine: There is a Threat of Nuclear Armageddon, according to Biden
- » Day 225 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile strikes on Zaporizhzhia
- » World Bank: Russia's Invasion of Ukraine is hampering Post-Pandemic Economic Recovery
- » No more Russian Oil for Serbia
- » SpaceX heads off for International Space Station with US, Russian, Japanese Astronauts