Bulgaria Expects French President Emmanuel Macron
Emanuel Macron's visit is very important, but the question is where our interests will cross, "says the journalist Tony Nikolov on bTV.
The French president arrives on a working visit in Bulgaria later today. Tomorrow he will meet with the Bulgarian President Rumen Radev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov.
Bulgaria is the last point of what they called "Austerlitz Format". Macron believes Bulgaria is one of the most pro-European countries, "added Nikolov.
The options for development of bilateral relations, cooperation in economy, investments and culture, the guard of the EU’s external borders and the ideas for the future of Europe – those will be the accents of Mr. Macron’s meetings in this country.
The talks will focus also on the priorities, implemented into the agenda of the Bulgarian EU presidency, the European perspective of the Western Balkans and Bulgaria’s accession into Schengen and the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development.
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit