Tsvetan Kitov is Re-Appointed as Chairman of the State Agency For Technical Operations
The chairman of the State Agency for Technical Operations Tsvetan Kitov was re-appointed to the position at today's Government meeting, reported BGNES.
The proposal for his dismissal was submitted by Prime Minister Boyko Borisov, who is directly responsible for the agency's work on the implementation of special intelligence means.
Tsvetan Kitov is a long-time employee of the Ministry of the Interior, he has worked on "Operational-technical information" and in the National Security Service. He joined SANS (State Agency of National Security) at its establishment in 2008. Since August 2013 he has been Deputy Chair of State Agency for Technical Operations - DATO, and since October 2013 he has been appointed as chairman.
In order to change the chairman of the DATO, a presidential decree is needed, and the government is making the proposal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet