Man Threatened with a Knife Emergency Care Team in Sofia
A man threatened with a knife a an emergency team in the Nadezhda district, DARIK informed.
The incident happened shortly after 5:00 am this morning.
A signal for a 48-year-old unconscious woman was filed. From the Metropolitan Emergency Medical Center, the ambulance arrived in the area for 18 minutes, seven of those were lost because of a given wrong address.
Upon arrival, the emergency medical staff were greeted by the son of the victim who had taken out a knife.
Immediately the police were summoned to the place, and the patient was hospitalized at a medical facility at the urgency of the doctors.
- » Counter Campaign: Publishing House Asks if we Value Gambling more than Culture (Video)
- » On 24 May Balchik Opens a Monument to Cyril and Methodius
- » Celebrations, Processions, Concerts and Awards on the Day of Slavonic Scripture
- » Happy National Holiday of Bulgaria! The Day of the Cyrillic Letters and the Culture
- » Increase in Pensions: Pensioners Will Receive 3.8% more
- » the Streets of the Capital Turned into a Real Action Arena that Ended with Arrests.