33 Injured in a Collision of Two Trains in Philadelphia
A train trampled on another train in a suburb of the US city of Philadelphia, 33 passengers were injured, BTA reported.
The collision took place between the Noristown high-speed train entering the station and stopped empty train on the same line. The causes of the incident are being investigated. The wounded were taken to hospitals. Four of them are in severe condition.
- » Five People were Killed in a Fire in a Building in the French City of Strasbourg
- » Three Children Killed in Gas Explosion in Northern Macedonia
- » A Tram Hit a Child in Sofia
- » Train with 160 Passengers Aboard Derails in Australia
- » 5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
- » At least 57 were Killed in Avalanches in Pakistan