PM REFUSES SPECIAL `FALCON` FOR BRUSSELS VISIT
Politics | September 7, 2001, Friday // 00:00
On his first visit abroad the premier will most likely leave for Brussels by an ordinary plane. His visit to Belgium begins on Tuesday. However, government sources at N 1 `Dondoukov` St., are said to have been still calculating ways to make the trip the cheapest. The flight still hasn`t been specified, sources from the cabinet explained. The option for Simeon Saxe-Coburg to get on board the government `Falcon` by which the premier`s predecessor Ivan Kostov and our former foreign minister Mihailova were so fond of flying, is almost to be ruled out. At the moment PM has been getting ready for his visit to the Belgian capital. However his days off turned out to be overburdened with official meetings and worldly events. Saturday Simeon Saxe-Coburg will receive the Oecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew the First. The two have been invited to a lunch at Patriarch Maxim`s. This Sunday Saxe-Coburg most probably will fly for Portugal. In Estoril he will attend the wedding ceremony of his niece Alexandra-Nadezhda Hrobok. The bride is the daughter of Marie-Louise of her second marriage to Bronislaw Hrobok. After the worldly event in Estoril the prime minister is most likely to return to Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association
- » Bulgaria’s President: When we Sell Weapons to Other Countries, We will Set Conditions so that they don’t Reach Ukraine
- » Asylum Applicants in 2022 Increase by 64% in EU, by 86% in Bulgaria
- » President Radev: Bulgaria and 9 other ЕU Countries are not Participating in the Joint Procurement of Ammunition for Ukraine
- » The Migrant Pressure on Bulgaria Intensifies: 1.6 times Increase in the Number of People Caught