Russian Jets Kill Over 200 Islamic State Militants
Russia's air force has destroyed a large column of Islamic State fighters on their way to the Syrian city of Deir al-Zor, killing over 200 militants, Russian news agencies cited Russia's Defence Ministry as saying on Monday, Reuters reported.
Islamic State is concentrating its forces around Deir al-Zor after being pushed out of the south of Raqqa Province and the west of Homs Province by Syrian land forces and the Russian air force, the ministry said.
It said its planes had also destroyed the militants' military equipment. It did not say when the strike took place.
- » Beijing Introduces New Retaliatory Tariffs on about $75 Billion Worth of US Goods
- » Putin and Erdogan Discussed the Situation in Syria over the Phone
- » Russia Introduced the World's First Floating Nuclear Power Plant
- » Google Suspends 210 Youtube Channels "Uploading Videos Related to the Ongoing Protests in Hong Kong"
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » Kosovo in Political Crisis - Early Elections to Be Announced after Lawmakers Dissolve Parliament