Risk of Fires in Bulgaria Remains High
The risk of fires remains extremely high in Southeastern and Northern Bulgaria as well as in the Struma River valley, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology has warned, quoted by '24 Chasa' Newspaper.
Code red has been declared in ten districts across the country. Some of them are Vratsa, Pleven, Blagoevgra, Burgass, Yambol, Haskovo, Sliven and Stara Zagora
In most other parts of Bulgaria the risk of forest fires remains high or very high, experts added and called for caution.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain