10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
The 10th edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes in the Bulgarian Zheravna Architectural Reserve in Stara Planina will be held from August 18th to August 20th, reported BNR. .
The festival was created in 2008 at the idea of Hristo Dimitrov – choreographer and director of the folk ensemble ‘’Bulgare’’.
The reserve was chosen as the center of the festival because of the authentic Bulgarian National Revival atmosphere it has.
The main requirement for the visitors to enter the festival is to be dressed in traditional folk costumes.
Is is also forbidden to bring a great number of objects from modern life, as well as plastic products.
The use of mobile phones is only allowed in a specified place. The organizers’ goal is to get as close as possible to the atmosphere of the Bulgarian Renaissance.
- » Green Libraries in Sofia's South Park
- » The International Film Festival Burgas Starts on July 20 with over 30 Films
- » All you Need to Know About Ayliak Parade in Plovdiv
- » Peter Bence with a Concert in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian illustration for Children from the 20s and 30s
- » Festival А TO JAZZ 2018 in Sofia