Spain Announces 3 Days of Mourning Over Barcelona Terror Attack
Spain announced three days of public mourning due to the terrorist attack that occurred in Barcelona, RİA Novosti reported, quoted by Trend News Agency.
A van plowed into crowds in the Spanish city of Barcelona on Thursday and a regional official said 13 people were killed in what police said they were treating as a terrorist attack.
A government official in the region of Catalonia, which includes Barcelona, said that 80 people were injured.
- » The UK Supreme Court Is Debating whether Boris Johnson's Decision to Suspend Parliament's Work Is Legitimate
- » Putin, Erdogan and Rouhani Discussed the Future of Syria
- » The Nomination of Lagarde for President of the ECB Will be Voted Today
- » Tens of Thousands of Workers in the US Strike against General Motors
- » More than 30% Increase in Migrants in Greece since the Beginning of the Year
- » Russia to Introduce a Four-Day Workweek?