2 Bulgarians Wanted by Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid
Bulgarian consul in Madrid, Borislav Evlogiev said that their are looking for two Bulgarians in connection with the terrorist attack in Barcelona yesterday, reported bTV.
According to him, they have received information that they can not be found by phone by their families. One signal was filed immediately after the bombing of La Rambla and the other two hours after the incident.
"These are Bulgarian citizens who live in Barcelona," explained Evlogiev.
There is currently no data for killed or injured Bulgarian citizens in the attacks in Barcelona and Cambrils.
In the first attack there were injured people from 28 different nationalities.
You can use the telephone numbers of the Bulgarian Consulate in Madrid to send alerts or search for information about your relatives.
0034 913 455 761
0034 913 456 651
The Spanish authorities also distributed two more official numbers:
0034 932 142 124
0034 900 400 012
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The New US Ambassador: Bulgaria is a Strategic Partner and Ally of the United States
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » MFA on Russia's Propaganda Rhetoric: Bulgaria's Position is in Support of Ukraine
- » Russia on Bulgaria’s Military Aid to Ukraine: A Hostile Act, further Worsening our Relations