Bulgarian PM: 'Valeri Simeonov Acts Within What the Law Says'
‘’There have been complaints about two clubs – 10 for the first and 20 for the other. The law does not allow noise after 23.00’’, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov told journalist, regarding the protests in Sunny Beach resort, reported bTV.
People and restaurant owners protested after the checks by Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov for high levels of noise in local night spots.
‘’Simeonov acts within the limits of his authority and within what the law says’’, Borisov commented.
He further said that the argument should be brought to the Parliament and MPs should decide whether to change the law or not.
- » New Camel at the Sofia Zoo
- » Fire Rescue Operation Training was Carried out in Burgas Port
- » At 13 Hours and 7 Minutes Today in Bulgaria will be Astronomical Summer
- » The Green Parking Zone in Sofia will be Expanded from November 1
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.