Earthquake in Azerbaijan
A quake of magnitude 3.6 on the Richter scale has been recorded in the Northwest Samuih region of Azerbaijan, APA reported.
The Azerbaijani Center of Seismological Service reported that the epicenter of the earthquakes, registered at 3:15 local time (2:15 Bulgarian), is 18 km northeast of the city of Gianja at a depth of 12 km. There is no evidence of injured people or destruction.
- » The Rain Flooded Sofia
- » Three People Died after an Earthquake in Japan
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 3.5 on the Richter is Registered in Belitsa
- » Hawaii's Kilauea Volcano Starts Raining Green Gems
- » Torrential Rains Caused Floods in Romania
- » The Ceiling of Terminal 1 at Sofia Airport is Leaking from the Rain and Floods in Sofia (Video)