More Than 100 Pensioners Protest Against The High Water Prices in Klisura
More than 100 pensioners protested against the high water prices in the village of Klisura, reported bTV.
They declared that they are against the high value of drinking water and were categorical that it was impossible for them to paying it. Most of them receive pensions between BGN 150 and 200 per month, and water has risen by 64% since early July.
The protesters wonder what's the reason for the increase, as their water comes from the mountain and repairs in the water system have not been made for years.
- » Bulgaria Consults on DAB+ Authorisations
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria Continues to Decline