More Than 100 Pensioners Protest Against The High Water Prices in Klisura
More than 100 pensioners protested against the high water prices in the village of Klisura, reported bTV.
They declared that they are against the high value of drinking water and were categorical that it was impossible for them to paying it. Most of them receive pensions between BGN 150 and 200 per month, and water has risen by 64% since early July.
The protesters wonder what's the reason for the increase, as their water comes from the mountain and repairs in the water system have not been made for years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend