Young Man with Canoe Drowned in the Sea Near Lozenets
A 31-year-old man from Yambol has drowned while in the sea with his canoe. His body was thrown off to beach at the Coral camping site near the village of Lozenets, police said.
The signal was filed yesterday afternoon, bTV reported.
The police found that the man had entered the sea with his canoe in an unguarded area. However, a strong currensy has probably overturned it. Then the man disappeared into the water.
- » Two People were Killed and 18 were Injured in a Crash between a Truck and a Train in Italy
- » Truck Hit a Bus on Trakia Motorway, 12 People Are in Hospital
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Child Died After Falling into an Unsafe Wastewater Shaft in Sliven
- » Mass Fight with Hundreds of People in Plovdiv