Bulgarian Government will Take a Plan to Tackle Poverty
At a regular governmental meeting ministers will adopt an action plan for the period 2017-2018 to implement the National Poverty Reduction and Promotion of Social Inclusion 2020, reported BGNES.
A report on the Action Plan to implement the Strategy for the period 2015-2016 will also be made.
The Agenda also provides for an Action Plan for 2017 to be implemented in the implementation of the National Lifelong Learning Strategy 2014-2020.
At the meeting of the Council of Ministers will be discussed a draft of a decree approving for the estimated distribution of the expenses for holding the Bulgarian presidency of the Council of the EU. Additional spending will be approved for the budget of the Council of Ministers for 2017 and for the Ministry of Youth and Sports for 2017.
- » A Sharp Slowdown in Wage Growth in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Municipality Stops the Movement of Tram №7 on Bulgaria Blvd.
- » More than BGN 20 Million will be Invested for the Repair of 32 km of the Road Momchilgrad - Ivaylovgrad
- » The Bulgarian Social Minister Biser Petkov Resigned, PM Borisov Rejected the Resignation (Updated)
- » Trakia Highway is Closed in both Directions near Kameno because of a Fire
- » The Lyulin Highway Closes for Repair