Bulgarian President Rumen Radev to Visit the United States in September, 2017
President Rumen Radev will visit the United States in September.
The head of state will take part in the 72nd session of the United Nations General Assembly, which will be opened on September 12 in New York, USA, the presidential press secretariat announced.
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on a Two-day Official Visit to Serbia
- » Kim Jong Un Visiting China
- » Donald Trump Expects to Meet Vladimir Putin in July in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Foreign Minister goes to Macedonia
- » Prime Minister Borisov has Refused to Meet with the Macedonian President, who is in Sofia
- » PM Borisov: We will Discuss with Netanyahu whether we can do Joint Production in the Field of Defense