Bitcoin Keeps on Breaking Records
The price of Bitcoin reached new record this Moday, continuing its growth from the weekend mainly due to the high demand in Japan, reports Investor.bg.
The price of Bitcoin reached USD 4 330,71 overpassing the previous record of USD 4 225,40 according to data of the specialised website CoinDesk.
Just in the last week the market capitalization of Bitcoin increased by USD 15 Billion. From the beginning of the year the value of the cryptocurrency rose with 320%.
- » EC Predicts 3.8% Growth in Bulgaria in 2018
- » The Debt of Bulgaria for 2017 Amounts to BGN 25,064 Million
- » Spain is Richer than Italy, According to Data from the IMF
- » Bulgarian National Bank Puts into Circulation a Silver Commemorative Coin "The Old Elm in Sliven"
- » Card Payments in Bulgaria have Increased by 44% over Three Years
- » Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14