IntenseTraffic to Greece and the Rila Monastery
The traffic to Kulata border checkpoint and in the opposite direction, as well as the road to the Rila Monastery, are intense, reported bTV.
Today is the end of the four-day holiday for the Greeks and it's time for those who have come to vacation in our country, to go back.
It is expected that the border traffic will be busy throughout the day.
In order to avoid traffic accidents in the area to the Rila Monastery, there is an increased police presence.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Passed a New Law on the Protection of Trade Secrets
- » Bulgarian Parliament Elected Stefka Stoeva as Chair of the New Central Election Commission
- » New Development with the Concession of Sofia Airport
- » After Meeting with GERB: Volya Party will Stay in Parliament
- » There Are 23 billion Smart Devices in the World, Their Number is Expected to Triple by 2025
- » Around 1.3 million Pensioners in Bulgaria Will Receive Additional BGN 40 to Their Easter Pensions