Iran may Come out of the Nuclear Agreement in Case of New Sanctions Imposed by USA
Iran may come out of the nuclear agreement with the other world nuclear powers "within few hours" if the US imposes new sanctions, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday, Reuters reported.
"If America wants to go back to this practice (imposition of sanctions), Iran will surely return quickly - not within days or months, but within hours - to conditions more advanced than before the start of the negotiations," said Rouhani during a parliamentary session broadcast live on state television.
Iran says the new sanctions the US imposed on them contradict the 2015 agreement with the United States, Russia, China and three European powers. In it, Iran has agreed to limit its nuclear activities in exchange for lifting most sanctions.
- » NASA Astronaut Showed an Amazing Photo of the Black Sea from Space
- » Car ‘Mounts Pavement Ploughing into Pedestrians’ in Spain
- » Afghan Taliban Kidnap Dozens of Bus Passengers
- » Murders Leave Rohingya Camps Gripped by Fear
- » Turkey Says will Respond if US Imposes more Sanctions
- » More than 1,000 Google Workers Protest Censored China Search