Terrorists Planning an Attack in Moscow were Detained
The Russian Federal Commission of security captured four terrorists – one is a Russian citizen and the other are from Central Asia countries, they were preparing an attack in Moscow and the region. Reported TASS.
The group planned suicide bombings with powerful explosives at places where a lot of people gather, like trasportation and commerce facilities in Moscow.
The preparation was guided by a representative of ISIS, who acted upon commands coming from Syrian higher rank members of the organization. Near the Russian capital the police found and secured a laboratory where the terrorists made explosives and detonation devices.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Doctor Who Treated Navalny from Poisoning Reported Missing
- » Russia Announced Entry Ban on 8 EU Officials
- » Navalny Ends His Hunger Strike in Prison
- » Russian Opposition Leader Navalny 'could die at any moment' Says Doctor
- » Putin: Start Mass Vaccination against COVID-19 in Russia Next Week
- » Russia – The 5th Most Popular Bitcoin Investments Destination