Huge Mussels Near Russe Activates Pearl Hunting
Enormous live mussels have appeared directly along the coastline of the Danube River in Russe. This provoked some of the people to use their free time not only for a walk but also for collecting the enormous specimens of the mussel kingdom.
''There is no way in these huge living mussels not to have at least one small pearl. If it turns out, however, that there are no pearls, I will try to see if they are tasty and whether they are for eating. Otherwise, they are still attractive and after cleaning they will turn at least into a nice souvenir, "explained one of the" hunters "of pearls, reported DarikNews.
- » The Largest Strategic Blockchain Forum in Central and Eastern Europe - CEE Block Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Allterco Robotics Joins Deutsche Telekom's Startup Innovation Programme
- » The Bulgarian Energy Holding is on its Way to take Commitments in the BEH Gas Case
- » Bulgaria's Lorex Production Base Put up for Sale by Bailiff
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria