Queen Elizabeth II is Ready to Abdicate and Make Charles King
Queen Elizabeth II is preparing her abdication from the throne and the appointment of her son, Prince Charles, as regent. This is claimed by sources close to the Buckingham palace, cited by Daily mail.
The 91 year old queen shared to her closest people that if at 95 she is still at the throne, she would like to opt for the regent act. The document will allow her eldest son Charles to take the crown even if she is still alive. He would completely take all functions hold by the monarch without an official coronation. According to sources Queen Elizabeth II is keen on the preservation of the Monarchy and hopes for a smooth transition. Her majesty wants to give way to the younger heirs. Prince Charles had already taken on his new role as a representative of his mother during two trips to Australia and New Zealand.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » South Korean Court Sentences President Park to Another Eight Years in Jail
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry