Temperatures in Bulgaria Are Set to Go Up Again
After two days of heavy showers, thunderstorms and cool weather across the country, temperatures in Bulgaria are set to go up again today, National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) reported, quoted by Standart News.
The highs will reach 26 to 31 C, but they will not increase 25 C in the capital, Sofia.
The northern seaside may see some heavy showers before noon, complemented by moderate to strong wind.
Yet, beach enthusiasts may still enjoy the day, as the highs will vary between 27 and 29 C and the temperature of the seawater will be about 27 C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Cold and Cloudy Weather in the Weekend
- » Strong Wind in 14 Regions in Bulgaria – Cold Weather Expected
- » Weather: Rainfall in 18 Regions of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Old Cars will no longer be allowed in Downtown Sofia
- » Weak Rainfall in the western and eastern regions of Bulgaria
- » Warning for Heavy Rain and Strong Winds in Bulgaria Today