5km Queue of Trucks at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border, there is a 5km queue of cargo vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint, Chief Directorate Border Police said, quoted by bTV.
At the Bulgarian-Serbian border at Kalotina border checkpoint and on the Bulgarian-Greek border at Kulata border checkpoint, the traffic is intensive by trucks leaving the country.
At Bulgarian-Macedonian and Bulgarian-Romanian borders the traffic is normal at all border checkpoints.
The Oryahovo - Becket ferry operates only during the day due to the low level of the Danube River.
- » Malta: How the Country is Dealing With Migrants at the Door of Europe?
- » In 2018 Bulgarian Exports to Saudi Arabia Exceeded USD 40 million
- » Bulgargaz Аnnounces a Competition For the Supply of Gas that is Not From Russia
- » The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission discusses how much to increase the price of the natural gas
- » BSMEPA: April 1 is the Deadline for Registration for Participation in the ANUGA 2019 Exhibition in Cologne, Germany
- » BSMEPA is a Partner in the Organisation of National Cluster Conference: March 26-27, Sofia Tech Park