5km Queue of Trucks at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border, there is a 5km queue of cargo vehicles at Kapitan Andreevo checkpoint, Chief Directorate Border Police said, quoted by bTV.
At the Bulgarian-Serbian border at Kalotina border checkpoint and on the Bulgarian-Greek border at Kulata border checkpoint, the traffic is intensive by trucks leaving the country.
At Bulgarian-Macedonian and Bulgarian-Romanian borders the traffic is normal at all border checkpoints.
The Oryahovo - Becket ferry operates only during the day due to the low level of the Danube River.
- » 0.0% Monthly Inflation For December 2018, Compared to November 2018
- » "Gazprom" Starts Building Infrastructure in Serbia For "Turkish stream"
- » More than 150 Passengers Stuck at Sofia Airport for 12 hours
- » The Biggest History Park in the World Opens in Bulgaria, Near Varna in the Spring (Photos)
- » Bulgarian Mayors Set up Tourism Management Organisation for Rose Valley Region
- » Bulgartransgaz Creates Subsidiary for Gas Distribution Hub