3 People Have Been Injured in a Shooting in Sweden
Three people have been injured in a shooting in Sweden’s third-largest city, Malmo. Police have locked down the area and are currently searching for the shooter, RT reported.
The shooting occurred in a building on Ystadvagen Street in Malmo overnight Saturday, according to a police statement. Two people suffered life-threatening injuries, one other was left with minor injuries.
About 70 to 100 people were in the building at the time of the attack, according to local media reports.
According to reports in local media, a man entered the building shouting “Who hit my brother?” before opening fire.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Moves to Delay Border Control with EU until January 1st 2022
- » Italy Blocks Australian Shipment of 250,000 AstraZeneca Coronavirus Vaccines
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks