3 People Have Been Injured in a Shooting in Sweden
Three people have been injured in a shooting in Sweden’s third-largest city, Malmo. Police have locked down the area and are currently searching for the shooter, RT reported.
The shooting occurred in a building on Ystadvagen Street in Malmo overnight Saturday, according to a police statement. Two people suffered life-threatening injuries, one other was left with minor injuries.
About 70 to 100 people were in the building at the time of the attack, according to local media reports.
According to reports in local media, a man entered the building shouting “Who hit my brother?” before opening fire.
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » EC Report about the State of Health in the EU
- » Juncker: The Blocking of Negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania Is Shameful
- » Study: Europeans Want the EU to Take More Measures to Improve the Air Quality
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Said he Leaves the European Commission in Good Hands