3 People Have Been Injured in a Shooting in Sweden
Three people have been injured in a shooting in Sweden’s third-largest city, Malmo. Police have locked down the area and are currently searching for the shooter, RT reported.
The shooting occurred in a building on Ystadvagen Street in Malmo overnight Saturday, according to a police statement. Two people suffered life-threatening injuries, one other was left with minor injuries.
About 70 to 100 people were in the building at the time of the attack, according to local media reports.
According to reports in local media, a man entered the building shouting “Who hit my brother?” before opening fire.
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
- » The EU is Launching a Pan-European Consultation on the future
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years
- » Brexit: MEPs are Concerned about Citizens' Rights