Bulgarian High Jump Athelete Tihomir Ivanov Qualifies for the Finals in London
Bulgarian high jump athlete Tihomir Ivanov has qualified for the final of the World Championships in Athletics in London.
He managed to overcome the first and second heights without any problem. At 2.26 m and 2.29 m it initially made a mistake, but during the second attempt he managed to correct it.
Ivanov cleared 2.31m, a personal record for him.
This way both Bulgarians in the high-jump event have reached the finals: Tihomir Ivanov and Mirela Demireva.
The final is this Sunday (13 August) at 21:00.
- » Georgi Yanev, Alexander Alexandrov and Anelia Dukova Winners of the ISCT 2020 Squash Tournament
- » Official: Kubrat Pulev will Fight Anthony Joshua
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Play in Bulgaria at the Sofia Open 2020
- » Vladimir Iliev is the Athlete of the Year
- » Best Resorts in Bulgaria for Skiing Enthusiasts
- » Grigor Dimitrov with a New Coach