A Train on the London Underground Caught on Fire
London Underground train was covered by flames on the Baker River line and filled with smoke, Sun said.
The smoke led the passengers to leave the Oxford Circus metro station in the metropolitan center, where several important lines crossed, and run through the escalators in the upper foyer. Teams from the London fire department are investigating the case. The movement of trains on the Baker River line is temporarily suspended. So far there is no evidence of injuries in the fire on the train.
- » At Least 11 Drown as 'Duck Boat' Capsizes in Missouri
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing