Storms Uprooted Trees in Italy and Croatia
Devastating storms uprooted trees in Italy and Croatia. Reports BTV.
Stormy wind and torrential rains poured into the northern part of Italy. There is an area around Venice that suffered a lot of damage and damaged roofs.
The black cloud moved across the Adriatic coast and into Croatia.
Istria is struck by the so-called supercell - a kind of storm that has many lightning strikes.
There are ships in the sea that can not reach the coast because of the turbulent wind.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides