Bulgarian Mirela Demireva Improved Her Personal Achievement in the High Jump
On the 7th day of the 2017 World Championships in Athletics, London, Bulgarian Mirela Demireva improved her personal achievement in the high jump for the season by 2 cm and with her 192 cm she found herself among the 12 finalists.
Demireva started with three successive successes of 1.80, 1.85 and 1.89 meters, then made a mistake at 1.92, but overcame this height from a second attempt, reported BGNES.
Best Bulgarian sprinter Ivet Lalova failed to better her personal score and couldn’t qualify for the finals of the 200 m sprint.
Thus Lalova ended up her participation in London with 2 semi-finals – at 100m and 200m.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's FC "Black Sea": Over 10 Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Minister of Sports Krassen Kralev : Stadiums Could Close Doors to Fans
- » 30 Years Later: Liverpool Is The New Champion of England!
- » Tennis Star Novak Djokovic Tests Positive for Covid-19
- » Coaches of Grigor Dimitrov and Novak Djokovic Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Тennis Star Grigor Dimitrov Is Infected With COVID-19