Bulgarian Mirela Demireva Improved Her Personal Achievement in the High Jump
On the 7th day of the 2017 World Championships in Athletics, London, Bulgarian Mirela Demireva improved her personal achievement in the high jump for the season by 2 cm and with her 192 cm she found herself among the 12 finalists.
Demireva started with three successive successes of 1.80, 1.85 and 1.89 meters, then made a mistake at 1.92, but overcame this height from a second attempt, reported BGNES.
Best Bulgarian sprinter Ivet Lalova failed to better her personal score and couldn’t qualify for the finals of the 200 m sprint.
Thus Lalova ended up her participation in London with 2 semi-finals – at 100m and 200m.
- » Marcelinho, Is №1 Football Player in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Volleyball Nationals had Perfect Start at the Nations League Games in Varna
- » Why Bulgaria Could Appeal to Gambling Titans
- » Sofia Fit Fest 2019 Will Be Twice as Big as the Previous Year
- » The Bulgarian National Football Team Will Play Against Kosovo
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Face Stan Wawrinka In the Third Round of the French Open