Bulgarian Mirela Demireva Improved Her Personal Achievement in the High Jump
On the 7th day of the 2017 World Championships in Athletics, London, Bulgarian Mirela Demireva improved her personal achievement in the high jump for the season by 2 cm and with her 192 cm she found herself among the 12 finalists.
Demireva started with three successive successes of 1.80, 1.85 and 1.89 meters, then made a mistake at 1.92, but overcame this height from a second attempt, reported BGNES.
Best Bulgarian sprinter Ivet Lalova failed to better her personal score and couldn’t qualify for the finals of the 200 m sprint.
Thus Lalova ended up her participation in London with 2 semi-finals – at 100m and 200m.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Audi FIS Ski World Cup Bansko 2021 Starts Today
- » Tiger Woods Had Surgery after Serious Car Crash
- » Three Top Bulgarian Swimmers Fail Doping Test, Caught Taking Stanozolol
- » Bulgarian Basketball Team Made it For European Championship
- » AO: Daniil Medvedev beats Stefanos Tsitsipas to Face Novak Djokovic
- » Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov out of Australian Open after Injury