Bulgarian Mirela Demireva Improved Her Personal Achievement in the High Jump
On the 7th day of the 2017 World Championships in Athletics, London, Bulgarian Mirela Demireva improved her personal achievement in the high jump for the season by 2 cm and with her 192 cm she found herself among the 12 finalists.
Demireva started with three successive successes of 1.80, 1.85 and 1.89 meters, then made a mistake at 1.92, but overcame this height from a second attempt, reported BGNES.
Best Bulgarian sprinter Ivet Lalova failed to better her personal score and couldn’t qualify for the finals of the 200 m sprint.
Thus Lalova ended up her participation in London with 2 semi-finals – at 100m and 200m.
- » "Levski" Marks 104 years since the Founding of the Football Club
- » Grigor Dimitrov Posted in Social Networks a Message for the Most Special Person
- » Slavia Sofia Won the Bulgarian Cup after a 22-year Break
- » Huge Interest for the Final of the Bulgarian Football Cup Between Levski and Slavia
- » Grigor Dimitrov was Eliminated in Round 2 of the Masters in Madrid
- » Milos Raonic Will Compete With Grigor Dimitrov