Ivet Lalova was a Step Away from the Finals of the 200 Meters in London
Ivet Lalova-Collio was a step away from the 200-meter final at the World Athletics Championship in London. The Bulgarian finished third in the first semifinal with 22.96 seconds and to the last third semifinal was among the best eight with the best "losing" time, but eventually she was ninth.
THE 33-year-old was overtaken in a series of two-year-old world champion Daphne Schippers (Holland) with 22.49 seconds and American Deadja Stevens with 22.71 seconds. The Dutch also recorded the strongest achievement in the semi-finals.
- » Novak Djokovic Sweeps Aside Kevin Anderson for Wimbledon Title
- » France Beats Croatia to Win Second FIFA World Cup Title
- » Unbelievable! Alexandra Nacheva is at the Top of the World in the Triple Jump with a Great Result
- » UFC Boise: Junior dos Santos Rolls by Bulgarian Blagoy Ivanov by Unanimous Decision
- » FIFA World Cup 2018, Final Preview: A Look at What to Expect in the Title Showdown between France and Croatia
- » Fiat Workers Strike over Ronaldo Signing