Two Bulgarians Detained on a Merchant Ship in Spain with 18 Tonnes of Hashish
Spanish police seized 18 tons of hashish on a merchant ship traveling under the Comoros flag, bTV reported.
Among the 13- memeber crew are arrested also two Bulgarian citizens.
The rest of them are Ukrainians.
The ship was captured about 60 km from the province of Almeria in the Autonomous Province of Andalusia.
The operation began a week ago when the ship was spotted by the air.
The ''Lady Boss'' ship will be taken to Almeria.
Detainees will be brought to court.
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop