Big Changes in Borisova Garden Are Expected
Building a sports center at Pioneer Station and moving the horse base are among the ideas for renovating Borisova Garden. The project will be publicly debated in the autumn. In the park there will be no changes to the major sports facilities - stadiums and tennis courts, reported bTV.
It is planned that Boris's garden will regain its look from the 30s of the 20th century with bicycles, without new constructions and no cars. Among the proposals is the horse base to be moved to another part of the park to Simeonovsko Shose Blvd.
However, according to the workers in the base, there is no more suitable place for the horses than in the park.
- » Business Economists Say Trump Tariffs will Harm US
- » Nova to Sell Ad Time for A1 Bulgaria
- » Renewable Resort: Greek Island to Run on Wind and Solar Power
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%