Russian Citizen was Planning to Take Down US Military Aircraft
A Russian citizen was planning to attack and take down US military aircraft. His arrest happened in Turkey, where he was contemplating the idea. His target were several military machines based at the Turkish base Ingirlik. He was going to use a drone.
According to data provided by the Haberturk agency his name is Renat Bakiev, cited by TASS. As of now there is no further information about his identity but is clear that he is ethnically Russian, He is probably from Caucasus, an area known to be populated by a lot of radicalized Muslims. According to the Turkish media he was either part of ISIS or affiliated with them in some way.
Currently there is no official commentary from the Russian authorities. The embassy of the country in Ankara also refused any comments.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests