Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Science have Demanded the State be Responsible for Kaliakra
Scientists from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, who have developed the integrated Natura 2000 management plan near Kaliakra, have demanded that the state and municipalities bear the responsibility for the case-by-case decisions, and not accuse them.
In a special statement, they insisted on an apology because of the roughness that occurred on August 4 in the northern maritime communities. The text published on the BAS website: Statement.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses FSC Deputy Chair
- » Normal Traffic on Sofia "Bulgaria" Boulevard will be Resumed on September 10
- » Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
- » Challenges for Bulgarian Residential Construction
- » Sofia Mayor: Rosarium Repair and Restoration in Boris Garden has Started
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia